FBA Board of Directors Meeting – July 2013
FBA Board Meeting July 29, 2013, 8:00 PM
Board members present – Tony Wolfe, Ed Hartwig, Marty Hyde, Don Miller, Gail Cushing, Steve Brumm and Katie Buchanan.
Guests present – Wendy Wolfe, Angela Iverson, Lou Goldman.
Email business – Katie Buchanan
- Noel Davis passed away 28th July
- FBA logo only for FBA and member use only
- Contests sanctioned; Kissimmee, Tallahassee; both 28th & 29th March, 2014
- Bainbridge, GA is need of more judges
Treasurers Report – Marty Hyde
- Available Balance $32,754.53, No outstanding bills
Membership – Katie Buchanan
- Total members – 719
- Life members – 30
- Restaurant members – 14
- Corporate members – 6
- Teams – 156
- Judges – 451
- New – 29
Judges Committee – Marty Hyde
- Working on Table Captain training.
Merchandising & Marketing – Gail Cushing
- Gathering photos for calendar
Contests – Damon Wooley – not present
- Royal Palm Gardens request same date as Kissimmee & Tallahassee, 28th & 29th of March, 2014. All are 150 miles apart.
- Don Miller has volunteered to be in charge of CLYP – it will be held in Ft Pierce, at Cowboys Pig Out
- Lou Goldman – need to update restaurant web page
- New vendor for t-shirts
No further business meeting adjourned at 9:02pm
Next meeting August 31, 2013 at the Funcook – 3pm
Minutes submitted by Katie Buchanan