Ask the FBA Board of Directors a question!
(To direct your question to a specific individual, just click on their name below)
Jim Elser, President
Steve Brumm, Vice President
Robin Yelverton, Treasurer
Connie Washam, Secretary
The FBA’s corps of very capable representatives preside over all FBA-sanctioned contests. They are charged with the responsibility of ensuring the contest is conducted in accordance with the Official FBA Contest Rules. They setup the venue for judging, enter the scores, and see to it that all FBA rules are followed and oversee the entire judging process. As well, they have the final say on all onsite interpretations of the rules as they relate to products turned in by contestants and the fair judging of those products.
Qualifications to be a FBA representative are:
- Must be a FBA member in good standing.
- Must be a FBA Master Judge
- Must speak and read English.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs. and be physically capable of stepping into and out of team trailers safely.
- Must have nominal computer skills and have a personal e-mail account.
- Must have an agreeable demeanor.
- Must be recommended by a sitting Rep to the FBA Board of Directors.
- Waivers of qualifications must be approved by a majority of the FBA Board of Directors.
- Must train under the supervision of a Lead Rep for a minimum of 5 sanctioned contest events.
- Must complete Rep training within 1 calendar year and receive final FBA Board of Director approval.
Lorne Brumm, Lead Rep
Steve Brumm, Lead Rep
Bob Youngblood, Lead Rep
Kevin French, Rep
Charles Golden, Rep
Connie Washam, Rep
Jim Dehne, Rep
Frank Jones, Rep
Gary Washam, Lead Rep
Sheilah Jones, Lead Rep
Dennis Schmitz, Lead Rep
Lori Frazee, Rep
Have Other Questions About the FBA? Maybe One of Our Committee Members can Help.
Memberships: Connie Washam
Judges Committee: Lou Goldman (Chairman)
Cook Team Committee: Ben Purvis (Chairman)
Contest Sanctioning: Dennis Schmitz
Rep Committee: Dennis Schmitz (Chairman)
All contest Reps are members of the committee. Their information is
Information Technology: Gary Washam (Chairman)